Registration will take place the week of August 22, 2016.
Prior to registration, it is MANDATORY that parents complete the InfoSnap online registration process. The InfoSnap online registration process includes a “Registration Verification Form” that must be printed out, signed by parent/guardian and student, and brought to registration. Students will not be able to register without their completed, signed InfoSnap Registration Verification Form. Students:
What Students Should Expect at Registration:
- Don’t wait until the first day of school to make schedule changes. You must complete a schedule change request form during registration to make schedule changes. Forms will be available at the registration tables.
- Class schedules will be available on PowerSchool Monday morning, just prior to the opening of registration. They can be printed out or viewed using your mobile device. You will need your class schedule when collecting your textbooks.
- Hand in Infosnap Registration Verification form
- Hand in Schedule Change form, PTSA donations, Las Vista subscription, MBEF donations, and pay library fees, if applicable
- Take student photo
- Pick-up student ID card
- Pick-up pre-ordered "Stampede" shirt & planner and order PE clothes, if applicable
- Check-out textbooks in Library