Scholarship Notebook Documents-Class of 2022
Scholarship Notebook Program:
The scholarship notebook is a personal profile that will be read by members of community scholarship committees. Each scholarship committee creates their own criteria for selection and carefully screens the applicants to find the appropriate candidates for their scholarships. The scholarship donors are looking for students who may meet ANY of the following criteria:
- Have financial need
- Plan to attend a two- or four-year school or trade school
- Have completed numerous volunteer hours
- Plan to study a particular major (i.e. Art, Dance, Business, English)
- Deserve a merit award for excellent grades
- Have a talent that the committee wishes to honor
- Meet any number of additional criteria!
*For students to be eligible to apply, students must attend ONE of the following nine information meetings in the CCC. Each session is limited to 35 students, and it is mandatory for students to sign-up on Naviance prior to the meeting to attend.
January 11th at 12:20pm
January 12th at 9:30am and 11:10am
January 13th at 12:20pm
January 14th at 12:20pm
January 18th at 12:10pm
January 19th at 12:20pm
January 20th at 12:20pm
January 21st at 12:20pm.
NOTE: We are confirming donors for the class of 2022 Scholarships. If you’d like to view specific scholarships and the criteria used to select recipients, last year's scholarship chart can be found on the left column of this page.
Additional Financial Aid Resources:
- Fastweb: www.fastweb.com
- Big Future, College Board: https://bigfuture.collegeboard.org/scholarship-search
- Scholarship Expert: www.scholarshipexperts.com
- My College Dollars: mycollegedollars.hyfnrsx1.com