MBUSD will be offering credit recovery for the following courses:
- English (9, 10, 11, & 12)
- History (Modern World, US, Government, & Economics)
- Math (Prealgebra, Algebra 1, Geometry, & Algebra 2)
- Science (Biology, Chemistry, & Physics)
- The program is self-paced will be running from June 20th - July 28th.
- Students MUST attend ONE MANDATORY In-Person Orientation either Tuesday, June 20th or Tuesday, June 27th PRIOR to starting classes online (Time TBD).
- Classes will be online with in-person test completion.
- Most students are able to complete one to two semester courses during the summer session.
- There is no remediation offered for AP or Honors classes.
- This is the last summer that credit recovery will be offered for FREE.
Please complete THIS form to register. Sign-ups will CLOSE on Monday, June 26th at 3PM!
If you are unsure of which classes to register for, please reach out to your student’s counselor.