New Student Enrollment
Welcome to the MCHS family! We are thrilled to be your partners as your child embarks upon what will be a rich and exciting educational and developmental experience at Mira Costa High School. We want to help make the first steps in this process as easy as possible, so we are providing the following step-by-step information regarding how to get started.
New student enrollment for students residing in Manhattan Beach or Hermosa Beach is done BY APPOINTMENT for grades 10th – 12th. Beginning August 2nd, please call the Mira Costa Office at (310) 318-7337 ext 5017, 5020, 5026 or 5077 for information and to set up an appointment for parent and student to meet with a guidance counselor to select classes.
Incoming 9th grade students do not require an appointment. All 9th grade students are required to bring in their required documents beginning August 2nd. Please call the extensions listed above for any additional information.
The following link will direct you to our Aeries Online Enrollment Form https://mbusd.asp.aeries.net/air/. Please be prepared to complete information regarding but not limited to, emergency contacts, allergies, etc. It is important that the information submitted be accurate and complete, as this data will be uploaded into our student information system and will become part of your child’s permanent record. Print and sign a copy of your completed on-line enrollment form.
Student Course Selection
Click here to view the Aeries produced Student Scheduling Video.
- Time Management Minutes 2018-2019.pdf
- Time Management Activity.pdf
- New Student Enrollment Checklist.pdf
- Pre-Enrollment Data Form 2018-2019.pdf
- MCHS New Student Records Request Form.pdf
- Immunization Requirements for School Admission 2018-19.pdf
- Student Registration Info 2018-19.pdf
- MCHS Science Department Course Offerings.pdf
- MCHS Math Department Course Offerings .pdf
- 9th Grade Course Planning Sheet.pdf
- Freshman Planning Handbook 2018-19.pdf