Class Expectations for Algebra 1 and Honors Algebra 2 Honors available at the bottom of the page.
Students who have been successful in Algebra 2 and Algebra 1 have incorporated these strategies into their study habits:
1) Write the homework problems out BEFORE the lesson.
2) Write out in complete sentences the steps needed to solve a problem.
3) Redo the problems from the notes BEFORE starting the homework.
4) Explain the concept to someone else.
5) Rework any missed problems from the homework.
6) Cornell notes, come up with meaningful questions from the notes.
7) Create your own test and exchange with another student.
8) Without looking at the notes, brainstorm the content.