College Visit Information
We have representatives from various colleges and universities around the world coming to MCHS to speak about their university and various academic programs. This is a great way to learn more about colleges that you might be interested in applying to.
Please remember to follow these steps:
- Please register to attend the college visit on Naviance.
- Come pick-up a College Representative Visit Permission Slip from CCC.
- Ask teacher for permission to attend College Visit.
- College visits takes place in the College and Career Center unless otherwise noted.
- Start learning more about the colleges you want to apply to! Check this link frequently to learn which colleges will be visiting MCHS: https://connection.naviance.com/family-connection/colleges/visit
As always, please contact the CCC if you have any questions!
Special Note to College Representatives: Thank you for your interest in Mira Costa High School. In order to schedule a visit, please contact our College and Career Center Specialist, Christine Schiraldi, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 318-7337 x. 5253.